For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating systems that produce
continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use BrassCraft’s KT series ball stop.
- One-Piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off
operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Positive 1/4 turn shut-off
- Full-flow operation with no waterway obstructions
- Corrosion-resistant handle is plated in an attractive
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength,
durability and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment protects
accidental operation during rough-ins
- 100% leak tested
- Compliant G2 Stops available for California and Vermont "no-lead"