|6||Wed, Jun 23|
|5||Mon, Jun 28 – Tue, Jun 29|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ZSR series is a zone pump and boiler operating control for multiple zone hydronic heating systems. The ZSR series interfaces with low voltage thermostats, or any other low voltage controllers having a switching action. The ZSR series controls up to 6 zone pumps (depending on model selected) and a primary pump. It has LED indicators to provide functional status and easy system troubleshooting.
- Compatible with 2, 3 and 4-wire thermostats or other low voltage controllers with switching action
- 120 VAC input
- Heavy duty, sealed, fuse protected relay (with spare fuse)
- 1 primary pump output and 3 to 6 (model dependent) zone pump outputs (120 VAC/5 A each)
- Zone priority selectable with 1-hour time-out feature
- Convenient R,W,C and T,T,COM dual labeling at thermostat terminals
- DHW (ZR/ZC) dry contacts rated for switching line voltage
- High capacity 12 VA or 20 VA transformer (model dependent)
- Automatic resettable fuse on 24 V circuit
- Selectable post purge
- Selectable pump exercising
- 3 pump ground terminals for simplified wiring
- Expandable to unlimited number of zones using simple 3-wire connection between controls
- Large screw terminals for ease of wiring
- Front panel LED indicator light for functional status
- 100% factory tested with 3 year warranty
- ETL certified to CSA and UL standards
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.