Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal® Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex® PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Installation is easier than ever with the EZ Anchor® mounting assembly. Secure the faucet from above with no need to go below the deck. Mounts the faucet tightly to the deck, helping prevent the faucet from loosening over time. Easily installs on decks up to 2-1/2 In. thick, like granite or quartz. Whether you’re a first timer just learning how to install a faucet or a seasoned installation professional who’s done it a dozen times, save your back and your knees with the EZ Anchor mounting assembly. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011, 2013, and 2014.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- EZ Anchor mounting makes installation a breeze
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4"-16" installation
- Brilliance® Finish
- DIAMOND™ Seal Technology
- Rigid spout
- Maximum 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.54 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Spout Height: 5-1/4"
- Spout Length: 5-1/8"
- Fittings Type: 3/8" compression fittings
- Drain Type: Metal pop-up
- Supply Lines: Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
- Three hole mount
- Diamond coated ceramic cartridge
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered PEX supply lines
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes: or, for commercial users, for 5 years from date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or, for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.