Model 30-3131-48 1/2" ID (5/8" OD) Stainless Steel Gas Connector 1/2" MIP x 1/2" MIP (48" Length)
This durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with pipe threaded fittings for installation. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is commonly used for the installation of home appliances such as gas ranges and furnaces.
- Tubing - Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Meets SAE J512 standard - 45° flare (with
the exception of 15/16" - 16 threads of 5/8"
- Optional coating - Heavy-duty, antimicrobial, hot-dipped gray
PVC (for 1/2" OD (21 series) and 5/8" OD
(31 series only). Coating will not hold a flame.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature rating with valves: -40°F to 125°F
- 100% Factory leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance
is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used
per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product
standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use
on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration.
- Water Heater
- Gas Fireplace
- Garage Heater
- Wall Heater
- Tankless Water Heater
- Space Heaters
- Rooftop Units
- Outdoor Dryer
- Stationary Outdoor Grills
- Gas Fire Pits
- Mobile Home Gas Meter
- Cross-over Gas Connection