Model 41-4142-12 1" OD (3/4" ID) Gray PVC Coated High BTU SS Gas Connector 3/4" MIP x FIP (12" Length)0240923 Model 41-4142-12 1" OD (3/4" ID) Gray PVC Coated High BTU SS Gas Connector 3/4" MIP x FIP (12" Length)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This 1 inch OD, 3/4 inch ID, durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 3/4 inch MIP x 3/4 inch FIP adapters and is 48 inches in length. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is coated with an antimicrobial PVC for unmatched protection from weather and abuse. It is commonly used for the installation of appliances with a high BTU requirement.
- Tubing Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Coating Heavy-duty, antimicrobial, hot-dipped gray PVC (41, 51 & 61 series). Coating will not hold a flame.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Operating temperature with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- 100% leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified.
- Designed for high BTU demand
- Exclusive No-Neck® design increases flexibility
- CSA design-certified Durable 304 stainless steel tubing
- More corrugations per inch increase flexibility and extend service life
- Gas Meters
- Gas packs/Rooftop HVAC units
- Tankless Water Heater
- Stationary Standby Gas Generators
- Specifically designed for application with a significant BTU requirement. Can supply up to 1.5 million BTU (natural gas) or 2.4 million (propane), depending on length.
- Eliminates the need for pipe nipples, 90’s and elbows.
- Pre-fabricated gas connector means no field threading, cutting or assembly of CSST fitting and tubing.
|LP Capacity (BTU):||
|NG Capacity (BTU):||
MPT x FPT
Yellow Coated Stainless Steel
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.