Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Multi-purpose thread sealant formulated with the highest percentage PTFE content on the market. (PTFE particles fill cracks and tiny thread imperfections - providing superior lubricating and sealing properties).
- Leak-free joints can be tested and put into service immediately
- Holds tight against vibration, expansion, and contraction
- Brushable, non-separating, will not run or drip from joints
- Soft set; no cure time required
- Withstands temperatures from -50ºF to 500ºF (on steel pipe), and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas)
- For use with liquids, including acids and alkalis and gases (except oxygen)
- For use on metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer)
- Superior anti-galling properties with stainless steel
- Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalis and ketones
- Non-flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732
14 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.