Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- For use on metal pipe and fittings carrying water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids, and alkalis
- Uniform, smooth consistency provides for an easy application; will not drip or spill out of container
- Long shelf life
- Non-setting formula will not harden, crack or become brittle
- Lubricates as it forms a tight pressure seal
- Inhibits rust and corrosion.
Wipes clean from hands
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0° F to 350° F
- NOT FOR LP GAS
- Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732
- Gray in Color
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.