Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- This unit mounted C7400S enthalpy sensor includes solid state temperature and humidity sensors. Outputs a digital communicating signal on a two-wire Sylkbus communications link, reporting the temperature and humidity separately to the controller.
- The controller determines the enthalpy (total heat), enabling economizer modes of operation when outside air enthalpy is suitable for free cooling.
- Enthalpy sensors are compatible with Honeywell economizer systems.
- When used with an economizer, the enthalpy boundary curve is programmed via the controller. When the temperature and humidity are determined to be suitable based on the relationship to the boundary, the controller allows outside air for economizing.
- Ambient temperature operating range from -40° to 150° F.
- Dual enthalpy sensors in outside air and return switches the controllers to economizer mode of operation anytime the outside enthalpy is less than the return air enthalpy.
- UL recognized component (Guide info XAPX).
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.