Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Not suitable for combustible gases.
- Valves utilize direct mounting valve actuators, Q5020/Q5022 linkages with Direct Coupled Actuators, or Pneumatic Valve Actuators to operate the valve.
- Constant total flow through full plug travel.
- Stainless steel stem prevents corrosion.
- Class IV (0.01% of Cv) Leakage Rating
- Valve Type: Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Three-way
- Controlled Medium: Chilled or hot water with up to 50% Glycol
- Connection Type: Flanged
- Max Safe Operating Pressure: 150 psi at 240 F water
- Valve Action: Stem up increases B to AB flow
- ANSI/ASME Rating:125
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi): 20 psid
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Ambient Temperature Rating: 40 F to 250 F water
- Leakage Rating: Seat: 0.05% of Cv
- Flow Characteristic: Stem up increases B to AB flow
- Materials (Body): Cast Iron
- Materials (seat): Bronze
- Materials (stem): Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Size: 1-3/8 in.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.