Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Power disturbances damage air conditioner compressors without warning. Let the Compressor Defender take the hit so air conditioners are never interrupted. The all-in-one Compressor Defender device protects compressors and circuit boards in residential and light commercial applications from brownouts, surges, and short cycles. The protective device can be installed inside a condensing unit or on an outdoor compressor. It is also compliant with the AHRI standard 110-1012.
- Surge, brownout, and short cycle protection with 120, 208, and 240 VAC loads
- LED indicators provide real-time status updates for quick and easy troubleshooting
- For use inside condensing units or externally on disconnects
- Complies with ANSI/AHRI Standard 110-2012 Range B² for voltage drop protection
- Auto-sense voltage technology 120-240 VAC universal input voltage
- Meets ANSI/UL 1449 3rd edition requirement
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.