Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Tamper Resist Feature –Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Battery Pull tab - Eliminates battery installation time.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Test/Reset Button –Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning –Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation. (40% longer than other CO alarms)
- UL Listed – Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.