Submersible control boxes are designed and optimized specifically for three-wire, single-phase motors rated 1/3 to 15 hp. Control boxes are an integral part of a submersible motor power system and rigorous component testing ensures the most robust products in the industry. Franklin control boxes provide long-lasting, reliable operation for best system performance.
- Heavy-duty box type terminals accept up to AWG #2 wire
- External access to overload resets
- Multiple size knockouts
- User-friendly connection diagrams
Standard and Deluxe boxes are for 1 hp - 15 hp single-phase water systems that use standard/heavy-duty pressure switches, level switches or other pilot devices
- Deluxe boxes contain magnetic line contactors carefully matched to the motor rating, eliminating the need for external line contactors
- The 15 hp XL Deluxe box has a larger enclosure that provides the space you need for heavy-duty wire and plenty of room for add-ons