Note: This unit comes with a Structural Foam Cover
The new Little Giant® WCR-9S wastewater system is designed for collection and removal of water run-off from low-lying problem areas. Available pre-packaged with structural foam cover. Discharge and electrical connections are made through the side of basin, allowing top of basin to be flush with ground level. No digging is required for servicing the system. Unit is equipped with schedule 40 PVC discharge piping with a pre-drilled air-bleed hole and a full-flow check valve with stainless steel clamp bands. The unit is also equipped with a 2" bulkhead fitting to easily route power cords out of basin. Comes equipped with a 4/10 HP 9S series wastewater and sewage ejector pump.
- Pre-packaged 20" x 30" polyethylene basin with 4/10 HP sewage pump
- Options of structural foam or steel covers
- Includes schedule 40 PVC discharge piping with pre-drilled air-bleed hole
- Designed with side outlets for discharge and electrical cords
- Includes 2" bulkhead fitting to easily route power cords out of basin
- Once installed, no digging required for system servicing