A unique thread design and quality controlled manufacture spell the Zip-In difference. Zip-In`s sophisticated heat treat process allows the screw to taper to a fine, sharp point without sacrificing critical point strength. A single starting thread is formed down to the very tip of the point and is the source of Zip-In`s penetrating power. A second thread above the point engages after initial penetration and drills in the screw double fast. Zip-In screws are faster driving, with a greater capacity for fastening heavier gauges of sheet metal than any other self-piercing type.
- Head Size: 1/4"
- Length: 3/4"
- Number: 8
- Quantity: 1,000
- Package Type: Tub
- Single starting thread machined down to very tip of screw point
- Instantly penetrates and engages in heavy gauge sheet metal and layered light gauge
- Undercut-indented hex washer slotted head
- Zinc Plated
- Burr Fee
- Full 1/4" (no 8) head will not strip out of hex driver opening
- One 1/4" hex driver accommodates all sizes
- Undercut - always seats flush
- Quality controlled heat treat
- Sharp tapered point will not mushroom or break
- No walking
- Complete operator control - precise hole alignment