3/4" (Length) 5/16" (Head Size) Bit Tip Drill & Tap Screws (500 Pack)BT143T 3/4" (Length) 5/16" (Head Size) Bit Tip Drill & Tap Screws (500 Pack)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Qty: 500
- Screw Size: 10-16x3/4.
- Head Type: (HW) Hex Washer Not Slotted
- Driver Size: 5/16" Hex
- Length of screw: 3/4".
- Bit-Tip screw #3 Point.
- Material thickness recommendation for Bit-Tips: .110" to .175".
- Pull-out values: 26ga-145 lbs, 24ga-235 lbs, 20ga 364 lbs, 16ga-708 lbs and 14ga 1,015 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: 2100 lbs.
- Torsional Strength: 61 lbs.
- Drills its own hole.
- Made from strong, high quality, specially heat treated steel.
- Excellent replacement for fastening operations now using rivets, nuts and bolts, spot welds or adhesives.
- Bit-Tip elminates the need for costly auxiliary fastening equipment such as dril bits, taps and welding equipment.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.