Our M18 FUEL™ Compact Dual-Trigger Band Saw Kit incorporates a Dual-Trigger Design for Safe Cutting which requires triggers located on both the back and front handle to be engaged in order to operate. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw offers a light-weight, balanced design with the largest cutting capacity of any compact band saw at 3-1/4” X 3-1/4”. The M18 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw utilizes a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor and Constant Power Technology for the fastest cutting band saw in its class. Our portable band saw is equipped with Jobsite Armor Technology™, the tool is better protected from drops and debris with a proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers to absorb impacts. The MILWAUKEE® cordless band saw has REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence for the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, delivering optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery, and charger. A variable speed trigger, tool-free locking adjustable shoe, and LED work light to offers you maximum control and productivity. An integrated rafter hook for hanging makes for easy storage in-between cuts. The M18 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw accessories include a pipe reamer attachment, providing you with the ability to easily attach the customized reamer attachment (49-90-2029, sold separately) to the back of the band saw to cut and ream with the same tool. In addition to the compact power tool, this band saw kit includes two M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ CP3.0 batteries, one M18™/M12™ Rapid Charger, one set of blade covers and one 8/10 TPI Extreme metal cutting band saw blade.
- Extreme Thick Metal Compact Band Saw Blade 3 Pack (48-39-0609)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ CP3.0 Battery (48-11-1835)
- M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- Compact Band Saw Blade Covers(49-90-2829)
- Contractor Bag
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers the fastest cutting speed of any compact band saw
- The dual-trigger design has a sequential start process that requires the user have two hands on the band saw while cutting.
- A 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” capacity allows for cutting larger materials than other compact band saws.
- With a weight of 7.7 LBS, this band saw is over 20% lighter than the original M18™ Compact Band Saw (2629-20)
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
- Variable Speed Trigger: Provides maximum speed control
- LED light: illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- Jobsite Armor Technology™: proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- 540 SFPM
- All Metal Direct Drive: delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive