Oatey H-2095 Water Soluble Tinning Flux cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered
metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals. Fluxing is a critical step in the
soldering process. H-2095 Tinning Flux is lead-free and ideal for copper systems including fire sprinkler, hydronic heating,
potable water service and DWV piping. H-2095 Tinning Flux remains active up to 700° F. H-2O95 Flux complies with CA & VT
lead content regulations.
- Effective on all metals, except aluminum and stainless steel.
- Compatible with all common plumbing solder alloys.
- Will not turn copper piping green.
- Good for large diameter copper piping.
- 100 percent lead-free paste flux cleans and fluxes copper piping.
- Flux formulation provides cleaning effectiveness.
- NSF standard 14 (performance) and standard 61 (health effects) certified.
- Meets ASTM standard B-813 and is approved for use by model plumbing codes.
- Includes brush for easy flux application..