Oatey MODA™ washing machine outlet boxes shall be used in residential or commercial applications requiring supply valves and a waste drain recessed in the wall. The MODA™ washing machine assembly contains a valve box and a drain box, connected by inter-locking wing flanges that can be easily disassembled and re-assembled. The inter-locking wing flanges shall allow installation on a single stud, between two studs or on separate walls, without the need for additional components. Valves shall be a two-piece design, permitting field replacement, and shall be secured with a stainless steel retention clip. Valves are available with or without water hammer arrestors and shall be installed upright or inverted. The assembly shall include a removable quarter-turn plug for DWV testing, and shall include an emergency drain port for added protection from hose leaks.
- One universal faceplate is compatible with all box types
- All boxes can snap to one another, and common brackets can be used on any MODA supply box.
- Advanced snap-lock design allows assembly and disassembly with ease
- Separate valve and drain boxes allow paired or split boxes between walls or stud bays to prevent supply/drain crossovers
- Dual box design provides ideal options for stacked washer/dryers and space-limited laundry rooms.
- Plumber-preferred, quarter turn test plug with gasket provided with every drain box. No knock outs falling down the drain pipe!
- Stands up to the roughest job site abuse, and no transition cement needed when solvent welding PVC pipe.
- Two piece valve design makes valve replacement easy to repair, without damaging drywall
- Tailpiece: CPVC
- Hammer Arrestor: Yes
- Brand: Oatey
- Valve Size: 0.75 in.
- Color: White
- Material: PVC
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Product Line: MODA