COS-E Fan-Forced Zonal Wall Heater (1,500/750 Watts - 120 Volt)CZ1512T COS-E Fan-Forced Zonal Wall Heater (1,500/750 Watts - 120 Volt)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Compact contemporary look
- Ideal for new residential or commercial installations where space is limited
- Adaptable for retrofits into 7-7/8” x 11-1/2” x 4” back box (such as provided with UL-approved Cos-E and Cadet CS Models) rough-in opening same if new box is desired
- Supplemental heat for any residential and commercial area - perfect for small rooms or spot heating
Optimal Wattage and Voltage:
- Dual voltage and wattage ratings help reduce inventory to 5 SKUs
- Voltage selections: 120V
- Wattage selections: 750W & 1500W
- Factory wired for full wattage, easily field adjustable for 1/2 wattage
- 1/2 Wattage option is permanent change complying with many local electrical requirements
Safety Standards Compliant:
- Safety listed by Intertek (ETL) for use in the USA and Canada complying with ANSI/UL2021 and CSA 22.2, NO. 46 Safety Standards
- Dual protection: self-hold limit with one time thermal fuse
- Efficient quiet operation from smooth running multi-layer impeller
Easy Installation and Maintenance:
- Quick installation with Heater/Fan Assembly fitting to back box by one screw
- Easy service by removing just one screw from the fan panel
- Allows access to impeller and heating element without disturbing any internal wiring or controls
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.