Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Most technicians have encountered the problem of a compressor with pitted or severely corroded spade terminals. The start-up current surge of repeated hot summer cycling eventually destroys the spade connector, sometimes leaving nothing but a corroded round post.
Mainstream has developed a patented product, QwikLug, to solve this problem. QwikLug easily attaches to damaged or corroded spade connectors. We have considered the difficulty in these field installations - the lack of space around these spade terminals - and have developed a solution. Simply push the QwikLug connector on and tighten it from the front with a Phillips screwdriver. QwikLug comes with color coded leads for connecting to existing wiring (Leads not included with QT2800). The outer connector housing is a nylon insulator so the connectors can touch without shorting.
- Disconnect power.
- Clean damaged or corroded terminals.
- Verify crimped connector is inserted into QwikLug body with spade pressed against the long flat side of the opening.
- Crimped connector fits between terminal and screw.
- Slide QwikLug over terminal and tighten screw with Phillips screwdriver.
- Attach QwikLug lead to the unit (leads not included with QT2800).
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.