|52||Mon, Feb 4|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G in compliance with AB 1953 requirements, commonly referred to as the "Low Lead" law, making it suitable for use with the silicon family of metal alloy products.
- Cleans and fluxes in one operation saving time and money
- Smooth consistency makes it easy to apply
- Flows smoothly into even the smallest cavity
- Lead free and acid free - safe to use on potable water systems
- Multipurpose for use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 solder
- Special oil base protects the solder joint against corrosive attack
- Low scorching
- Low spattering
- Meets: OF 506 Type 1 A & A-A-51145
Nokorode® Regular Paste Flux can be used with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50 and 40/60 solders. It can be used on all solderable metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do not use on stainless steel, aluminum or magnesium. Not recommended for electronic use.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.