1" 2-Way N/O Stainless Steel Mixing Valve Actuator, Female x Female, 4" 3-8 psi (10.0 Cv)268-03005 1" 2-Way N/O Stainless Steel Mixing Valve Actuator, Female x Female, 4" 3-8 psi (10.0 Cv)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Flowrite 599 Series two-way valve bodies, ANSI 250, work with a Flowrite series actuator with a 3/4-inch (20 mm) stroke. Typical applications include control of hot or chilled water, 50% water-glycol solutions, or steam.
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv)
- Cartridge-type packing
- Equal percentage flow characteristics with stainless steel trim
- Linear flow characteristic with stainless steel trim
- High temperature packing available on linear valves
- Direct-coupled universal bonnet
- Large diaphragm area for control accuracy
- Easy installation and removal
- All metal housing
- Connection Size: 1"
- Normally-open configuration
- Connection Type: Female x Female
- Body Pattern: 2-Way
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 4-inch Pneumatic Actuator with 3-8 psi
- Flow Capacity: 10.0 Cv
FNPT x FNPT
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
3 to 8 psi
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.