1-1/4" 2-Way N/O Stainless Steel Mixing Valve Actuator, High Temp Packing, Female x Female, 4" 3-8 psi (16.0 Cv)268-03060 1-1/4" 2-Way N/O Stainless Steel Mixing Valve Actuator, High Temp Packing, Female x Female, 4" 3-8 psi (16.0 Cv)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Flowrite 599 Series two-way valve bodies, ANSI 250, work with a Flowrite series actuator with a 3/4-inch (20 mm) stroke. Typical applications include control of hot or chilled water, 50% water-glycol solutions, or steam.
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv)
- Cartridge-type packing
- Equal percentage flow characteristics with stainless steel trim
- Linear flow characteristic with stainless steel trim
- High temperature packing
- Direct-coupled universal bonnet
- Large diaphragm area for control accuracy
- Easy installation and removal
- All metal housing
- Connection Size: 1-1/4"
- Normally-open configuration
- Connection Type: Female x Female
- Body Pattern: 2-Way
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 4-inch Pneumatic Actuator with 3-8 psi
- Flow Capacity: 16.0 Cv
FNPT x FNPT
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
3 to 8 psi
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.