The Flowrite 599 Series two-way valve bodies, ANSI 250, work with a Flowrite series actuator with a 3/4-inch (20 mm) stroke. Typical applications include control of hot or chilled water, 50% water-glycol solutions, or steam.
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv).
- Normally-open and normally-closed configurations.
- Cartridge-type packing.
- Equal percentage flow characteristics with either brass or stainless steel trim.
- Linear flow characteristic with stainless steel trim.
- High temperature packing available on linear valves.
- Direct-coupled universal bonnet.
- UF×UF and F×UM connections available.
- Three spring ranges available
- Large diaphragm area for control accuracy
- Easy installation and removal
- All metal housing
Image may not be actual representation of item.