The OpenAir direct-coupled spring return electronic actuator is designed for modulating, two-position, and three-position control of building HVAC dampers.
Used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass dampers requiring up to 62 lb-in (7 Nm) torque. Designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure.
- Brushless DC motor technology with stall protection
- Bi-directional fail-safe spring return
- Models available with dual, independently adjustable auxiliary switches
- Unique self-centering shaft coupling
- Manual override
- Available in 62 lb-in torque
- 5° preload as shipped from factory
- Mechanical range adjustment capabilities
- UL and cUL listed, CE certified
- 24 Vac/dc compatible