Designed for use with Flowrite and other standard valves with a 3/4-inch and 1-1/2-inch (20 and 40 mm) strokes, the Flowrite SKB/SKC Electronic Valve Actuator receives a 0 to 10 Vdc or 4 to 20 mA control signal to proportionally control the valve. The actuators are available with standard or advanced functionality.
Note: Part #s with U suffix have these standard features:
- Direct-coupled installation requires no special tools or adjustments
- Visual and electronic stroke indication
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Highest close-off in the industry
- 1-1/2" stroke (SKC)
- 1000 lbf. (4400 N) nominal force
- Manual override
- Spring return to fail safe position
- Closing with Spring: 20 seconds
The Flowrite SKD Electronic Valve Actuator requires a 24 Vac supply and is designed to be used with Flowrite and other standard valves in liquid and steam service applications.