Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Certified by the American Society of Sanitary Engineering to the ANSI/ ASSE 1010-2004 Standard
- Lifetime cycle tested at U.S. Testing Laboratories to withstand 10,000 shock cycles. Factory tested to withstand 500,000 cycles without failure (654-C tested)
- Hydra-Rester male sweat fittings are compatible with press-fitting systems, such as Viega ProPress and all push-fitting systems such as Cash Acme SharkBite®
- Allows for installation in 2 × 4 wall cavity
- Installs at any angle
- ASSE 1010 certified as a water hammer arrester that is ?designed to provide continuous protection, without maintenance? allowing the Hydra-Rester to be installed without access panels
- All Hydra-Resters are made from no-lead components and are California AB 1953 compliant
- FBC system compatible
13 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.