Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Taco 0012-IFC with Integral Flow Check (IFC®) is designed to reduce installation costs when zoning with 00® circulators on high flow / medium head applications in large residential and light commercial systems. Ideal for large BTUH Boilers, 2" recirculation loops, primary/secondary loops, commercial water heaters and light commercial heating and cooling systems. The Bronze or Stainless Steel 0012-IFC can be used on open loop systems. The unique replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator. Available with optional Priority Zoning or Variable Speed controls.
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 0012-006RP
Flange Gasket Set: 0012-020RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 009-018RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 0012-012RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 0012-021RP
- Integral Flow Check: Prevents gravity flow, Eliminates separate in-line flow check, Reduces installed cost, Improves system performance, Easy to service
- Optional Variable Speed or Priority Zoning Control
- Unique replaceable cartridge-field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Direct drive - Low power consumption
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Standard high capacity output - Compact design
- Wide range of applications
- Flanged connections
- Packed with 1-1/2" Flanges (194-1542SF)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.