|2||Tue, Dec 8|
|4||Fri, Dec 11 – Mon, Dec 14|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 0014-IFC with an Integral Flow Check is designed to reduce installation costs when zoning with 00® circulators on medium head / medium flow hydronic or radiant heating, hydro-air fan coils or closed loop solar heating systems. By locating the removable, spring-loaded IFC inside the pump casing, a separate in-line flow check is eliminated, reducing installation costs. The reduced pressure drop of the IFC, increases the flow performance over in-line check valves. Both the IFC and cartridge are easily accessed for service instead of replacing the entire unit. Our patented Priority Zoning circulator with built-in transformer, relay, priority switch and IFC in one complete, compact package makes it ideal for zoning.
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 009-028RP
Flange Gasket Set: 007-007RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 009-018RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 0014-003RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 0012-021RP
- Integral Flow Check: Prevents gravity flow, Eliminates separate in-line flow check, Reduces installed cost, easy to service, Improved performance vs. In-line flow checks
- Unique replaceable cartridge-Field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-Maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Direct drive-Low power consumption
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Standard high capacity output-Compact design
- Wide range of applications
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.