Benefits: Detects leaks . . . with emphasis on the cost of unaccountable water; incorporates a meter which allows the water utility to:
- detect leaks underground that historically create great annual cost due to waste.
- provide a detection point for unauthorized use. It can help locate illegal taps.
Modular check design concept facilitates maintenance and assembly access. All sizes are standardly equipped with resilient seated OSY shutoff valves, 5/8" x 3/4" (16 x 19mm) meter and ball type test cocks.
- Body construction fused epoxy coated cast iron
- Replaceable bronze seats
- Maximum flow at low pressure drop
- Compact for economy combined with performance
- Design simplicity for easy maintenance
- Furnished with 5/8" x 3/4" (16 x 19mm) bronze meter
- No special tools required for servicing
"Do not use this item for any installation or repair of potable water applications. This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only."