1" Lead Free Bronze RPZ (LF009M2QT)0391004 1" Lead Free Bronze RPZ (LF009M2QT)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. This series can be used in a variety of installations, including the prevention of health hazard cross connections in piping systems or for containment at the service line entrance. This series features two in-line, independent check valves, captured springs and replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. Sizes 1/4" - 1" (8 - 25mm) shutoffs have tee handles.
- Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance
- Top entry - all internals immediately accessible
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair
- Bronze body construction for durability 1/4" - 2" (8-50mm)
- Fused epoxy coated cast iron body 2-1/2" and 3" (65 and 80mm)
- Ball valve test cocks screwdriver slotted 1/4" - 2" (8 - 50mm)
- Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design
- No special tools required for servicing.
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.