Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Weil McLain WTGO boilers are high efficiency cast iron oil boilers with a variety of applications including: residential, light commercial, multiple boilers, indirect-fired water heating, and radiant heating.
- Factory tested and assembled cast iron section assembly (jacket and collector hood are not assembled on 7, 8 and 9 section blocks)
- Tankless heater (Packaged* units) or tankless opening cover plate (Semi- Packaged* & Knocked-Down* units)
- Insulated steel jacket
- Aluminized steel flue collector hood with flue cap on top outlet (convertible to rear outlet)
- Swing-away burner mounting door
- Refractory blanket and target wall in combustion area
- Circulator: Taco 007e
- High limit control with circulator relay, LWCO function, and integrated service switch
- Two vent pipe brackets
- Pressure / temperature gauge
- 30 PSIG ASME relief valve (boiler sections tested for 50 PSIG working pressure)
- Drain valve
- Barometric damper
- Built-in air separator
- Warranty: Residential: 2 0 Years Heat Exchanger; 2 Years Parts
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.