For convenience, the torque wrench has nine common preset torque values, which display on the digital screen as the flare nut is tightened. For added assurance, indicator lights increase as the torque value is approached.
An integrated notch in the wrench head ensures a tight fit on the flare nut. And the adjustable wrench head means you can leave your other wrenches at home, keeping it safe in the protective carrying case as you carry it from job site to job site.
- Adjustable spanner head
- Integrated notch in wrench to ensure tight fit on the flare nut
- Digital torque value readout
- +/- 2% accuracy
- CW and CCW operation
- Peak hold and track mode selectable
- Buzzer and LED indicator for the nine pre-set target torques
- Four user selectable units of measure (ft. lb., in. lb., N-m, kg-cm)
- 50 data memory for recall and joint torque auditing
- Auto sleep (after about five minutes idle)
- Water contact indicator