Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Ideal for use where Lead-Free* fittings are required. Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against piping system deterioration caused by galvanic and stray current corrosion. A dielectric fitting is necessary where dissimilar metals are used in piping systems.
- Size: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2". 2-1/2" and 3"
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 250 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 180°F
- Thread Connections: ANSI B 1.20.1
- Copper Connections: ANSI B 16.22
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.