Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 140H Series offers high efficiency Ultra-Low NOx condensing technology allowing for the use of 3” PVC venting and has 0” clearance to combustibles. Indoor models are certified up to 10,100 ft. altitude. Provides a variety of installation options: indoor, outdoor and direct vent. Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations and meets the energy efficiency requirements of ASHRAE 90.1b-1992. The ATI-140H-P tankless water heater uses up to 120,000 BTUs of propane to deliver a max flow rate of 6.6 GPM. It utilizes condensing technology to achieve a Uniform Energy Factor of 0.90, and is ENERGY STAR qualified. this model meets Ultra-Low NOx emission requirements, and comes with a 15-year limited warranty.
- Emissions: Ultra-Low NOx
- Maximum BTUs: 120,000
- Minimum BTUs: 15,000
- UEF: 0.90
- Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty: 15 Years
- Limited Parts Warranty: 5 Years
- Water Connection Location: Bottom
- Water Connection Size: 3/4"
- Heat Exchanger: Copper & Stainless
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 120
- ENERGY STAR®: Yes
- LEED Rating: 1.5
- Remote Control: Yes
- Technology: Condensing
- Height: 22 7/8"
- Width: 13 7/8"
- Depth: 10 13/16"
- Product Weight: 44lbs/20kg
- Shipping Weight: 52
- Vent Type: Power Direct Vent
- Vent Length: 70 feet at 3 diameter, 100 feet at 4 diameter
- Vent Material: PVC, CPVC, PP, ABS, SS
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.