Note: ProMax name is now ProLine.
The ProLine® XE Ultra-Low NOx gas water heater delivers an efficient, reliable performance and features an innovative design that protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors.
Featuring a 50-gallon tank and a 42,000 BTU gas burner, the GPNH-50 Power Vent delivers a first hour rating of 81 gallons and a recovery rate of 42.6 gallons per hour. With an 0.68 Energy Factor, this water heater is ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Ultra-Low NOx emission requirements.
- AO Smith 40-Gallon Residential Ultra Low NOx Power Vent Gas Tall Water Heater
- Meets AQMD Ultra Low NOx Requirements In CA, For Standard Use HD Supply Part # 754152
- Dyna-Clean® Diffuser Dip Tube Made From Long-Lasting PEX Material Reduces Lime And Sediment Buildup To Extend Tank Life While Maximizing Hot Water Output
- Blue Diamond® Glass Coating Provides Maximum Protection Against Leaks And Rusting Of Steel Tank
- Exclusive Coregard? Anode Has A Stainless Steel Core To Enhance Protection & Extend Its Functional Life
- 0.68 Energy Factor Delivering 69 Gallons First Hour Rating
- Electronic Gas Valve With Push-Button Piezo Ignitor And LED Diagnostics
- LED Light Prompts During Pilot Startup And Provides 10 Different Diagnostic Codes To Assist In Troubleshooting
- FVIR System Is Designed With Easy-To-Access Resettable Thermal Switch
- 20-Inch Diameter - 66-7/8-Inch Height To Blower Connect
- Tamper-Resistant Brass Drain Valve
- Factory-Installed Side T&P Valve