The ProLine® Ultra-Low NOx gas water heater delivers an efficient, reliable performance and features an innovative design that protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors.
Featuring a 40-gallon tank and a 40,000 BTU gas burner, the GURL-40 Standard Vent delivers a first hour rating of 69 gallons and a recovery rate of 41 gallons per hour. With an 0.62 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Ultra-Low NOx emission requirements.
- The internal microprocessor provides enhanced operating parameters and tighter differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance.
- Uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source.
- The electronic gas control incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics.
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from long lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
- Patented eco-friendly design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with Low-NOx emission requirements of less than 40 ng/J.