Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|5||Tue, Feb 4 – Thu, Feb 6|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Automatic Humidity Sensing On-board humidity sensing allows for better whole home monitoring and control of humidity. Optional remote living space control can be used to provide additional humidity control accessibility, as well as increased reliability in coastal environments.
Systems Status On-board LED status, providing instant, easily understood feedback / validation on the unit's operation and performance.
Air Filtration - MERV 8 Washable filter included
- Brings in outside air for ventilation of the home to ASHRAE 62.2 2010 standard.
- In hot, humid climates, supplemental dehumidification of fresh air beyond standard HVAC equipment is recommended.
- The most efficient means to dehumidify air is upon initial entry into the home instead of after the home is loaded.
- Monitors HVAC fan run time during cooling and/or heating calls to efficiently ventilate the whole home, and automatically monitor/control the humidity of the incoming air; utilizes dehumidifier and HVAC fan to make up any remaining ventilation required based on chosen set point.
- Optional outdoor temperature sensor can be used if no fresh air is desired above 100°F or below 0°F (utilizing this will ignore ASHRAE 62.2 2010 standard).
The new Aprilaire 1800 series models are truly an entire dehumidification solution in one box, includes everything you need for base installations.
- Increased Capacity (pints per day removal) in a cabinet that fits through scuttles, under HVAC equipment, or through most crawlspace openings. 12.5"Wide x 14.5"High with 25"Long with the 1830 and 27.5” long with the 1850 model.
- World Class Quality with e-coated coils, robust end-of-line testing, and an industry-leading warranty policy.
- Easy Installation with an integral digital control that walks through set up, positive pressure no p-trap, integrated back flow dampers, with top or front discharge.
- Control Options on all units include a digital LCD integrated into every unit with intuitive RH set points and optional external controls, including remote RH monitoring.
- Plug-in Terminals - easy quick outside wiring to board
- MERV 8 Washable Filter
- Light weight - one person transport
Components Included with the Model 1830, 1850 and 1870:
- Backflow damper - attached to the duct collar - no additional install time
- Blower activation controls
- Adjustable outlet options - duct collar is adjustable for top or side discharge application
Optimal/Most Efficient Solution For Whole-home Humidity Control:
Aprilaire Central Dehumidifiers monitor conditions 24-7, ready to tackle the toughest humidity conditions within the home at any time.
- During partial load conditions, often prevalent within the home
- During those days and times where there is not a need or call for cooling:
- Spring and Autumn months
- Cloudy and rainy days
- Nighttime and morning hours
- When high humidity is an issue/problem in specific areas of the home
- When dependable, reliable 24-7 humidity control is critical to the health of your family
Using an Aprilaire Central Dehumidifier independently as well as in conjunction with your existing central air conditioning system optimizes the overall dehumidification of your home as well as the energy efficiency of your cooling system.
The Model 1870 and 1870W have the ability to bring in fresh air. Fresh air will dilute stale air and pollutants and will reduce humidity in the winter months. The fresh air is brought in through a 6" round duct and 6" round normally closed damper. The dehumidifier has built in controls to adjust the amount of fresh air that is brought in.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.