Use this Retrofitting Guide
to verify that your existing baseboard heaters will fit the one-size-fits-most baseboard heater cover replacements.
Note: Intended for Hydronic (hot water type) baseboard heaters. Use caution when using with electric baseboard heaters as they operate at higher surface temperatures.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury to persons.
Warranty: Warranty covers against the development of any rust. Original purchaser only.
The Elliptus is the first baseboard radiator cover to use the gentle curve of an ellipse to add elegance to baseboard heaters.
Rectilinear design pretty much sums up the stereotypical baseboard heater. Not anymore. The simplicity of a generous curve running the length of the heater in combination with aggressive angles on the endcaps makes for a look never seen before in the HVAC world. The Elliptus product line introduces the notion that baseboard heaters can be considered one of the homes architectural highlights.
Baseboarders Elliptus is the finest baseboard heater cover we make. When you consider the lifetime warranty this hand crafted product comes with, there is little doubt a new standard has been set.
- 6' Length panel. When combined with a pair of Baseboarders Elliptus endcaps, the panel can span between 72" and 75-1/2".
- Quite possibly the world’s first and only curved baseboard heater cover.
- The curvature is a series of numerous brake forms and along the length of the panel. This ensures a super-accurate consistent curve even on long 7' panels.
- Offers a higher level of design refinement not seen in any other solution.
- All components have a pristine semi-gloss white powder coated finish . The surface is suitable for painting over with a custom color of your choice.