The Utility Electric Models Feature:
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast-acting surface-mount thermostat for automatic temperature control. Factory-installed sensitive manual reset energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With a Single Immersed Element - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style element.
- Vitraglas Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation. Located on the side for easier installation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Single Phase Operation Only.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Design evaluated by ETL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency