Note: Product Title reflects this boiler's IBR Net Output Rating.
Note: Although it is pictured, the Buderus Logamatic boiler control is sold separately.
A Thermostream boiler is ideal for new installations or as a replacement for virtually any make or model of boiler. This innovative technology eliminates thermal shock, increases product reliability and lowers heating costs. The G215 is compatible with most hot water tanks and offers a variety of convenient installation options. Constructed with superior materials and designed by the industry's top engineers, a Buderus Thermostream boiler is an ideal choice for any residential installation. Buderus boiler sections are assembled with beveled, surface profiled push nipples for long, trouble-free watertight operation. Flueways of Buderus boilers are sealed gas tight with tongue and groove section design and elastic high temperature resistant sealing rope. This seal is fully pressed into the groove during assembly to allow positive pressure operation. A permanent dry door gasket ensures repeated positive sealing off of the full swing burner door, producing a proven gas tight seal. Buderus developed a full three-pass system which increases the efficiency of the boilers. With single-pass boilers, the flue products have only one chance to heat the water. Buderus three-pass boilers triple this opportunity. The unique way heat flows through the G215 allows the water to be heated three separate times. The full 3" thick thermal insulation helps to maintain a higher water temperature even after the boiler has gone into standby mode. The distinctive chamber design of the Buderus G215 also allows for nearly silent operation.
- Eliminates "hot and cold spots" in the boiler
- Minimizes stresses normally caused by rapid temperature changes
- Operates at low return water temperatures
- Balances water flow through all boiler sections
- Rear tappings and flue connection to streamline appearance
- Baffles and clips for adjusting stack temperatures
- Heavy gauge blue enameled jacket for durability and attractiveness
- Full swing burner door hinged on either the left or right allowing for easy access
- Front access plugs permit flushing of the boiler's interior