On the outside of the Aspen condensing boiler is the sleek, smart, ergonomically optimized styling that U.S. Boiler pioneered last year – an elegant design so striking that it has actually been adopted by others in the industry. But that’s where the comparison ends. On the inside you’ll find a proven stainless steel firetube heat exchanger and an advanced combustion system, designed to set new standards for reliability, efficiency, ease of installation, and operation.
- Up to 96% AFUE with 10:1 turndown - High efficiency AND low emissions!
- Field-proven, stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger
- Advanced Sage2.3 boiler control provides "out-of-the-box" high performance and easy setup
- Easily connects to optional Sage Zone Controls for additional energy savings, system optimization, and "short cycle" prevention
- High altitude - zero or minimal de-rating reduces the costs of oversizing, field adjustable
- Easy access side service panel
- Versatile top and bottom connections for supply & return (heating-only models)
- Universal vent connection for CPVC/PVC, polypropylene, and stainless steel flex
- Split-voltage junction box, fused easy-connect terminals
- Outdoor reset and sensor (wired)
- Piped and wired for low water cutoff installation
- 5-year parts warranty