Air separators are used to continuously remove the air contained in the hydronic
circuits of heating and cooling systems. The air discharge capacity of these
devices is high. They are capable of automatically removing all the air present
in the system, down to the micro-bubble level. The circulation of fully deaerated
water enables the equipment to operate under optimum conditions,
free from any noise, corrosion, localized overheating and mechancial damage.
- Stainless steel float guide pin and linkage.
- Glass reinforced nylon internal element.
- 1/2" NPT female bottom thread.
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Working temp range: 32 - 250F