This 1-1/4 inch OD, 1 inch ID, durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 1 inch MIP x 1 inch FIP adapters and is 24 inches in length. Provided with a hot-dipped, heavy duty gray PVC coating, this gas connector is used for indoor and outdoor high BTU applications such as rooftop units and tankless water heaters. Designed with safety in mind, this is a CSA approved gas connector.
- Tubing Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Coating Heavy-duty, antimicrobial, hot-dipped gray PVC (41, 51 & 61 series). Coating will not hold a flame.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Operating temperature with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- 100% leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified.
- Designed for high BTU demand
- Exclusive No-Neck® design increases flexibility
- CSA design-certified Durable 304 stainless steel tubing
- More corrugations per inch increase flexibility and extend service life
- Gas Meters
- Gas packs/Rooftop HVAC units
- Tankless Water Heater
- Stationary Standby Gas Generators
- Specifically designed for application with a significant BTU requirement. Can supply up to 1.5 million BTU (natural gas) or 2.4 million (propane), depending on length.
- Eliminates the need for pipe nipples, 90’s and elbows.
- Pre-fabricated gas connector means no field threading, cutting or assembly of CSST fitting and tubing.