Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This 1 1/4 inch OD, 1 inch ID, durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 1 inch MIP x 1 inch FIP adapters and is 72 inches in length. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector has a hot-dipped, heavy duty gray PVC coating that provides protection from weather, UV, and chemicals. It is commonly used for the installation of high BTU appliances such as tankless water heaters, rooftop units and mobile home gas meters.
- Tubing - Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Coating - Custom Formulated Polymer
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature rating with valves: -40°F to 125°F
- 100% Factory leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Not engineered for high temperature applications such as gas logs, fireplace inserts or free-standing fireplaces
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.