5DDD Series 10" Roof Mount Direct Drive Downblast Fan5DDD106A 5DDD Series 10" Roof Mount Direct Drive Downblast Fan
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- All ventilators are UL Standard 705 listed
- Ventilators are CSA listed according to Standard C22.2 No. 113-M1984 (Fans & Ventilators)
Features and Specifications
- Downblast discharge design exhausts foul air from industrial and commercial buildings
- Ventilators can be mounted on the roof or wall
- Durable spun aluminum construction with steel support braces
- Backward inclined aluminum fan wheel
- Externally cooled motor compartment
- Motor located out of discharge airstream
- Motors are 115V or 115/230V, 60 Hz, ball bearing motors with Class B insulation
- PSC motors included in standard design (shaded pole motor style used for 8" models)
- One-piece removable exhaust hood
- Inlet temperatures up to 170°F
- Built-in bird screen to protect discharge and ensure safe, obstruction-free operation
- Motor and wheel are easily detachable without removing ventilator from curb
- Junction box mounted in motor compartment
- Windband rolled bead for added strength and easy maneuverability
- Welded curb cap corners eliminate water entry into ducts or building
- All units are speed controllable
Accessories (available separately)
- For more information, see Power Roof Ventilator Accessories
- Speed controllers
- Backdraft dampers
- NEMA 1, NEMA 3R and NEMA 4 disconnect switches
- Fixed mounting curbs
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.