- 6" to 12" duct diameters
- 363 to 805 CFM
- 100% speed controllable
- Pre-wired potentiometer (0-10V)
- Automatic reset thermal oveload protection
- Five-year factory warranty
- UL Listed
The company that invented the circular duct fan more than thirty years ago has taken the inline duct fan and improved its performance and energy efficiency with EC (electronically commutated) motors. Driven by EC technology, the fans now consume an average of 30% less energy than standard AC fans. EC motors use intelligent technology with integral electronic controls to ensure energy savings no matter what the airflow demands. Reduced energy usage results in lower operating costs. The motors develop less heat so significantly less maintenance is needed and the lifetime of the motor is increased. Virtually airtight galvanized steel housings meet code requirements for both residential and commercial applications.
- More efficient than an AC motor consumes 30% less energy!
- Integrated electonic controls ensure fans run at optimal load no matter what the airflow demands
- Reduced operating costs
- Less maintenance
- Longer motor life
- Less wiring at installation