FlashShield is to be installed only by a licensed plumber/HVAC installer that has successfully completed the Gastite/FlashShield certification test.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
FlashShield+™ Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) supplies natural gas or LP gas to appliances.
Materials / Specification
- Tubing: ASTM A240 Type 304 321 Stainless Steel.
- Jacket: Electrically insulative and UV resistant polymer, complying with requirements of ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC-S102.2 25/50.
- Protective jacket system complies with ICC-ES PMG LC1027.
- Electrically insualtive polymer cover.
- Metallically shielded CSST.
- Arc-Trap™ feature of XR3 fitting delivers energy safely to ground.
- Metal shield layer dissiates and conducts electricity.
- No manufacturer required bonding.
- Flexibility means quick and easy installations. FlashShield+ installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods.
- Pre-marked by the foot, there's no measuring, rigid pipe cutting or threading. This means less waste and fewer fittings.
- 75% fewer fittings in the average installation means a safer system, less leak potential and reduced callbacks.
- FlashShield+ CSST is lightweight - 250 feet of 1/2 inch CSST weighs approximately 50 lbs and can be easily transported and handled on the job.
- CSA Certificate 1009875
- ICC-ES Report No. PMG 1066 and PMG 1155
- IAPMO: File No. C-3250 and Report No. 0239
19 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.