Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Grit-free and does not contain PTFE
- Never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle; no odor
- For use on both plastic and metal pipe and fittings.
- For use on all metals, including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, and on PVC, ABS, and CPVC plastics (for use on specific brands of CPVC pipe, verify suitability with pipe manufacturer).
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi.
- Withstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi.
- Performs over a temperature range of -50ºto 400ºF (on steel pipe).
- MEGALOC is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable
- Wipes clean from hands and tools and washes out of cloths
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61; safe for drinking water lines. UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732. Blue.
7 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.