Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Use to seal and repair boilers, furnaces, flue pipes, stoves, ducts, kilns, chimneys, combustion chambers, and many other furnace and refractory applications.
- Unique patented clean'n friendly formula meets OSHA's requirement of less than 0.1% of crystalline silica content.
- Applies exceptionally smoothly.
- Can be used on oil, gas, coal, and wood-burning heating systems.
- Adheres to most building materials.
- When cured, makes positive non-porous fireproof seal.
- Will not shrink, crack or crumble.
- Contains no oils, asbestos, or crystalline silica.
- Available in regular body (non-runny tan colored) cement, and heavy body (firmer consistency, dark gray color).
24 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.